When you have a contact open, click the Enhance button (the magic wand) to get a complete picture for a contact:
A few notes:
- Enhance is primarily based on LinkedIn; we'll enhance contacts automatically when you manually add a LinkedIn link.
- Enhance is currently only available on the web and desktop app for Premium users
- Enhance a contact with CMD+K + 'Enhance'
Where does the data for Enhance come from?
- Data for enhance is from external data sources, mainly based on data in public LinkedIn profiles.
What information does Dex bring in with Enhance?
- If available, Dex will update picture, title, location, (LinkedIn) Bio, Experience, and Education.
Can I update the data added from LinkedIn?
- Not at the moment
Can I search the data added from LinkedIn?
- Not at the moment. If you'd like to do so, please send us a note at contact (at) getdex.com.
Can I enhance all my contacts automatically?
- Not at the moment. Enhance requires a specific LinkedIn URL specified for a contact. If you'd like to bulk-enhance, please send us a note at contact (at) getdex.com.