Comment on page
Gmail Account Sync
Learn how Gmail Account Sync works and how to get started
What is Gmail Account Sync?
Dex's integration with your Gmail Account allows you to see relevant threads, update the last interaction, and provide a complete picture of where you left off.
- The sync shows you metadata only (you will see the subject and date/time of the email)
- First-time sync takes several hours and less than 2 minutes afterward.
- For now, only Gmail and G Suite accounts are supported.
- 3.To start seeing the tracked emails, make sure to import your Gmail contacts. Check the guide below for more information:
If you have contacts with an email address you exchanged emails with, you'll see the synced threads as well.
Clicking on the synced emails will route you to Gmail with the body of the email opened.
- Synced emails not showing up: Check the contact's card and confirm if the email address is inputted on the contact's card. If it is, try disconnecting and reconnecting the sync.