Start Here 📍
Ready to start building stronger relationships? Here are some tips to getting started
Dex is currently on a request access phase. If you are a good fit for the Dex product, we will grant you access to the platform.
- 2.Fill out the Onboarding Survey
- 3.Schedule time for a 1:1 Onboarding Experience.
Have Questions? See the bubble at the bottom right? We're available to answer your questions, help you troubleshoot, or hear your feedback!
🧙♂️ Tip: Make sure that you are on a desktop browser for the initial onboarding call.
Dex works the most effectively with the Google Chrome extension. The extension allows you to import contacts from Facebook and LinkedIn, import contacts, and access Dex wherever you are.
To make the most of the extension, check out this article:
The foundation of Dex is a contact, or a person that you'd like to keep track of. To manually add contact, click the blue plus button on the left sidebar:
If you have a lot of contacts you'd like to manage, you probably won't want to create your contacts one-by-one manually. Dex allows you to consolidate your contacts from Gmail, LinkedIn, Facebook, iCloud, and more! Here's a few guides on importing from different sources:
🚨 Make sure you have the Dex Extension Installed to import from Facebook / LinkedIn!
- 1.Create your first group by clicking "+ Add" on the left hand side panel. Example groups are: (High School Friends 📚 , Hometown 🏡 , or Mentors👩🔬)
- 2.Add contacts to your groups by either selecting in All Contacts or by clicking "Add Contacts" in the Group and typing to search.
Dex helps you stay on top of your friendships and professional network by reminding you of important events. We will automatically send you a notification/email on the date you choose for a specific contact.
- 1.Click the alarm clock at the top right from anywhere on Dex Web to open the reminders panel or
- 2.Open the Dex Extension and search for a contact to access the Contact Panel
Access Reminders from Dex Web
Add Reminders for Contacts anywhere with the Extension!
Set keep-in-touch reminders directly in the contacts panel (shown above). You can tell Dex to remind you to keep-in-touch every month, three months, six months, or year. You will receive an automatic reminder at each interval as a nudge to reach out.
There are plenty more ways that you can use Dex to streamline your professional network and develop stronger relationships with personal connections. Discover more features below
We always want to make Dex work more effectively for you! See what new features we have implemented based on your user feedback.