Dex can now seamlessly integrate with LinkedIn. After connecting your LinkedIn account:
- 🔨LinkedIn Connections will be added to Dex, and kept-up-to-date. We'll automatically update your contacts' title, picture, and more continually.
- 📧 We'll send you notifications when your LinkedIn Connections' titles change. When your connections start a new job it's the perfect opportunity to reach out.
After setting up LinkedIn, you'll be able to see title changes on the main Today page. These look like this:
- By default, you'll receive emails about title changes, which you can turn off with notification settings.
- Title changes are shown in the 'Today' feed from most recent to least recent.
- If contact is archived, you generally won't get title change notifications for them.
If for any reason you'd prefer not to establish a regular LinkedIn sync, you can also import a one-time selection from LinkedIn. This import is more limited due to restrictions on LinkedIn, and you can start by:
After submitting your request, you should receive a download link to a .zip file with your LinkedIn connections. After downloading, extract the file and locate Connections.csv.
- If you log in to your LinkedIn account through Dex and it just keeps looping when inputting the auth pin, you can fix this by disabling the 2FA of your LinkedIn account.
- Deleted contacts from LinkedIn Sync will get recreated with Dex's ongoing sync. You can stop this by archiving the contact.
- Dex Premium: LinkedIn Sync has a limit of 10,000 contacts you can sync. These 10,000 contacts will be taken from the most recent connections. The ongoing sync allows new connections to sync with Dex every 3-5 days.
- If you are on the Basic plan, Linkedin Sync has a limit of 100 contacts it can pull from your account (starting from the most recent connections) and the rest will be pulled upon upgrade to Premium.