Learn how to set one-time reminders for your contacts in Dex. These can help remind you to follow up on emails, give your contact a call, etc.
Looking to set reminders based on the last interaction?
Access reminders from a contact. Once you click into a contact, you can easily set a one-off reminder that will notify you on the day you set it. 🔔
In addition to one-time reminders, reminders can also be recurring.
- 🔁 Reminders can repeat every week, month, quarter, or year.
- 🔔 Receive an email and push notification on the date of each reminder.🔔
- 🤝 Used with keep-in-touch reminders, recurring reminders can make sure you never miss an important date
After the initial reminder date passes, we'll continue to remind you at a certain frequency via email and push notifications.
Based on your settings and timezone, Dex will send on the morning of your reminder:
- An email reminder
- A push notification
On the Dex website or mobile app, easily see upcoming reminders and mark them as completed through the reminders page.
- Reminder to send an email to check in about a fundraising
- Upcoming networking events
- Upcoming dates when someone will be in town
- Dates when someone
- Children's birthdays
- Thank you emails
Need to set birthday reminders? Check out: