Importing from Email
A quick 3-minute guide on how to import into Dex!
- Under the 'Email' section, select
- Sign in to the Gmail Account.
- After connecting Gmail Accounts, select the Contacts you'd like to import.
- You'll see available contacts from all connected Gmail Accounts
- Navigate to the Import Page
- Click 'Direct Import'
- Click the 'Import' button next to Gmail, Outlook, or another mail provider
- After granting access, select the contacts you'd like to import
- You'll be asked to confirm the contacts
- Click 'Import'
After importing, you'll be able to also go to our 'Merge and Fix' page to sort out any duplicates, or view these imported contacts in a group to take action all at once.
If importing from Gmail, we'll also be able to import any labels from Google Contacts!